St Donat’s Castle Summer Fayre
A great day out for the whole family, you can browse a wonderful collection of food, drink and craft stalls, enjoy live music entertainment or book onto activities available throughout the day.
The fayre is set across the charming rooms of St Donat’s Castle and Arts Centre as well as the striking outdoor gardens and seafront area.
This fayre offers a mix of traders from family-friendly and charity stalls to luxury handmade crafts and gifts. Stalls include a variety of jewellery, wood, glass, ceramic and textiles. You will also find a diverse range of food stalls from sauces, to brownies to preserves and more.
Indulge yourself in food freshly prepared by our outdoor street food traders who offer a diverse mix of international foods from around the world.
St Donat’s Castle is in Llantwit Major, Vale of Glamorgan and is just 40 minutes from central Cardiff for 20 minutes from Bridgend.
- Access to a selection of outdoor food traders
- Access to over 60 indoor food, drink and craft traders
- Live music on the Top Lawn overlooking the sea (or Tythe Barn of St Donat’s Arts Centre if wet weather)
- Family magician ‘Simon Sparkles’ show at 12pm and 3pm on Top Lawn (or Tythe Barn of St Donat’s Arts Centre if wet weather)
- Birds of prey display
- Access to the 122-acre campus with original Tudor gardens and woodland
You can also book the following additional activities:
- 60-minute indoor and outdoor lido pool session (£5pp)
- 60-minute facilitated experience on ‘adventure obstacle course inflatable’ (£10pp, ages 8+)
- 90-minute archery experience (£15pp, ages 8+)
- 90-minute climbing wall experience (£15pp, ages 8+)
- Early bird entry fee is £10 per car when booked before 30th April
- Tickets booked after this are £12 per car. Please note advance booking is required.
- Entry on foot is free
- Last entry is 3.30pm
- Accessible parking is available subject to availability
- Due to the nature of the castle and grounds, we recommend babies in arms/slings rather than pushchairs
- If you are booking activities you must still book an entry ticket (parking or foot)
- Parking is on a field, please wear appropriate footwear if the weather is wet
- If parking in the main field, please ensure you exit the car park at the bottom of the hill
DATE AND TIME
Sun, 11 June 2023, 10:00 – 17:00 BST
Early bird ticket | Per car £10 + Eventbrite fees (Sales end 30th April, 2023)
Arrival on foot ticket | Free
Car parking ticket | Per car £12 + Eventbrite fees (Sales start 1st May, 2023)
Are you hosting an event in the Vale of Glamorgan? Submit your event here.